Terms of Service
- Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
- Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
- You and your means the user of our Website.
- Our, us and we means Express Tickets and Express Travel Group Pty Ltd.
- Our Website means expresstickets.com.au or etg.travel
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use our Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of our Website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to our Website.
- You must not post or transmit via our Website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Our Website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on our Website.
- We strive to protect information you provide on our Website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter our Website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of our Website, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We do not share information about you with other external parties without your permission unless it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested or is required or authorised by law.
- We take reasonable care in linking our Website to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided 'As Is'.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
Last updated 27 November 2021