italktravel are independent retail travel agents who together form Australia’s newest and most exciting retail travel network.
They are innovative and united by the italktravel ‘talk to us’ identity which embodies the essence of great service and travel expertise offered as a local travel expert.
The italktravel brand was created in response to a demand from members for a new branding option. They wanted the security that comes with being part of a franchise group, but also to be in a position to manage their own businesses.
As a result italktravel stores enjoy franchise benefits, but without the associated costs or the restrictions of a franchise. They have access to some of the best financial reward incentives, as well as exclusive territories, marketing and website support. There are no exorbitant fees and each store has an individual contract tailored to their operation.
Immediate benefits franchisees receive include:
- Annual bonus plan
- Exclusive territory
- Transparency, with no onerous head office costs
- Access to the full suite of Express Ticketing products and tools
- Choice of store designs and shopfitting ideas in line with budgets
- Access to all italktravel brand elements and marketing systems
- Assistance with marketing plans, weekly direct emails and social media posts
- Collateral ranging from stationery to uniforms, email addresses and more!
Stores 'talk to' italktravel customers through a range of activities and initiatives, such as:
- www.italk.travel plus unique websites for each store
- state-of-the-art consumer online booking systems
- electronic direct mail offering specials and latest travel packages
- social media posts on Facebook, and Twitter for each store
- instore digital signage
- newspaper advertising in local newspapers
- radio advertising and talk back shows
- film nights and seminars
- shows and exhibitions
- sponsorships of local clubs and organisations
italktravel stores are AFTA members and have full ATAS accreditation.